Thursday, May 7, 2009

new paintings

Jeremy loves peanut butter, so I though it was fitting.

Nearly every Wednesday evening this is the view out our front window. From the left there is Jeremy, Honza, then Madla. Honza isn't really that tall, he had his guitar on this back. So the three of them stand outside our appartment after every band practice and talk about stuff, which is great. I'll probably have this image of them in my mind for a long time.

I like snails.

In November, I want and saw a dance preformace about Chess in the local theater with our friends Kyle and Abe who were visiting us. Two of our Czech friends, Jitka (in the white) and Kaja (in the black), were in in and the painting is from one of the pictures I took.

This is my most recent painting. I like painting with dots.

4 comments:

Grandma D said...

Jamie, I always enjoy seeing your paintings. Love the versitility of your subjects. Keep up the good work. Love you, Grandma D

deb gibbs said...

jamie, these are wonderful!!!
i love that you are painting and creating. keep it up. hugs, mom

Sallie Newsham said...

Jamie, Wonderful paintings! You are so talented.

Rev. Kati Collins said...

I love the one of Jeremy, Honza and Madla. I know those figures:) Well done! Peace, Kati