Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wisconsin plate G60-13T is a litter bug

Why someone would ever throw trash out their window is beyond me. But I saw it happen first hand this afternoon on my ride home from work.

The light was red at W. Fond Du Lac and North Avenue and I couldn't help but look at the car in front of me seeing it was orange and pink (couldn't tell you for the life of me what kind it was). And then, right in front of me, the front passenger drops a pop can out the window. The driver is smoking a cigarette and the passenger in the back seat hands the front seat passenger a big drink cup and he drops that one out the window as well. By this time I'm both shocked and ticked, so I loudly state "Hey, you dropped somethin". The drive looked as me in his rear view mirror, with a look on his face that read, "yeah, and your point?" and drove away. But then why would he care about his buddy dropping a couple of things out his window when there was already trash everywhere. Plus, he wouldn't wanna get his new car all dirty.

No comments: