Tuesday, May 14, 2013

42 days and counting

I got this card in the mail from my Grandma today and I feel like perfectly wraps up all I want to do:  be on my bike.  I guess that's a good thing because in 42 days Jeremy and I will be on our way to the state of Washington to start our cross country journey.

42 days!?  That's not too far away considering that we need to have EVERYTHING ready by June 5th.  So it's more like 23 days....

Why June 5th?  There is a lot happening before then and now.  Jeremy is going to graduate May 19th (YAY!), we need to move everything from our apartment into a storage unit by June 4th, and The Delphines (the band Jeremy is in) is going on a summer tour starting June 5th.  June 7th will be my last day at work and then I'll be joining them one their tour of the east.  Crazy right?!  All the while we will need to get as many miles in as possible in preparation for our trip. We'll get back from The Delphine's tour on June 22nd, then it'll be onto a train for Seattle and the next three months we'll be on our bikes!

No comments: