Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Greetings from Europe

Well, the English camp is over, the people from Oklahoma have returned to the states, and Jeremy and I are 7 days into our tour around Europe. We have spent time in Munich, Berlin and Amsterdam so far and still plan on seeing Brugge, Brussels, Luxembourg, Paris, Rome, Venice, and some place in Switzerland. So far our travels have been good, but each place makes me miss Policka. It has become our home. We have a job, an appartment, bikes, a washing machine, and friends. Our journey around Europe will be enjoyable, but I think I can speak for both Jeremy and I when I say that our real joy will come from living in Policka. It has been so wonderful meeting people in the church and community and feeling so welcome. I know that if we need something, some one will be able to help us, which is comforting. Our program will be different from Kati's, but we plan on expanding on what she already has put in place and then adding our own ideas. All in all, I am excited. :)

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and who have supported us. You have truelly been a blessing. Once we get back to Policka I plan on packing our recent posts with pictures, so you will be able to see Policka and also our other travels.

2 comments:

Grandma D said...

Hi Jamie & Jeremy, I'm following your travels and am happy for you as you are seeing other countries and experiencing new cultures. Yes, my prayers and good wishes will always be with you. Love you, Grandma D

Sallie Newsham said...

Jamie and Jeremy, I have been checking in to see how things are going. I was so glad to see a new post. It sounds like you will learn so much and have life changing times there. How wonderful! Enjoy. Love, Sallie