Friday, February 13, 2009

80's Fittness Dance Party!



Today was the long awaited 80's Fittness Dance Party. When Jeremy told me the idea, I instantly knew that it was going to by TONS of fun. So today we dressed up in our best 80's workout outfit, put on some dance music, got some hula hoops, and brought out Richard Simmons to lead the party.
The party was a huge success! I had a feeling that people would enjoy it, but I didn't know how our Czech friends would handle Richard Simmons or if they would want to dress up goofy. I was happy to see that everyone came to have fun, no matter how goofy it got. All the costumes were wonderful! Strait out of the 80's! Parties like this were a big hit when Jeremy and I were in college, and it was great that we could now enjoy it with our Czech friends. Thanks to everyone who came :)

1 comment:

Grandma D said...

Love your work out gear. I can see by the happy faces that you all had a good time. Love, Grandma D