Thursday, March 12, 2009

new painting

I didn't paint at all in February. Ok, that's a lie. I painted one picture and I didn't like it, so in my mind I painted nothing in February. Anyway, the last 4 days I've had some inspiration. Jeremy is constantly telling me that I should paint a "theme" because it would be cool. I could have a series of pictures what could tell a story or be the same thing just using different colors or something creative like that. Well, on Monday during our Czech lesson I spaced out and had an idea for a painting. Jeremy and Vlada were talking about the world and I thought I would paint of picture of Jeremy and the world. After that painting I figured I would try this "theme" idea of Jeremy's, even though I know that he wanted me to do an african savana theme with neon animals...not him. Enjoy.



only half though March, hopefully more to come.

2 comments:

Sallie Newsham said...

Jamie, Neat idea.....loved the pictures. Happy almost St. Patty's Day. Love, Sallie

deb gibbs said...

jamie, i like the themes idea. the african theme would be cool too!
keep it up:)
love, mom